So I picked one up for 300 bucks slightly used the other day and it actually mounted to the saw with relative ease. Unfortunately I discovered what I kind of already new from reading about it here and other places. The fence that comes with it is no better then clamping a 2x4 to it. It has to be reset every single time you use it. You can't even just keep it at 90 which is 100 percent of what I was looking for because when you remove it from the table it immediately loses its settings. The slot that it rides in is non standard in that it sits below the table top to accept 3/4 square bolt heads to lock things down. I have heard of a lot of people using other fence systems and I know I can modify something to work with the slot in the table but haven't seen any photos of anything. I have a few home made ideas and I have a few ideas involving modifying my Osbourne eb-3 or one of the other nicer mitre gauge systems out there. Anyone have any photos on how they have actaully made a working fence system? The table unit itself is shockingly robust, dead nuts on flat and square, and takes up very little space so if I can get a fence system that I can actaully mount and unmount with out having to completely recalibrate every time this would be a nice little addition to the shop.