Thread: This is safe- right?

Blog Entries

This is safe- right?

For all you guys that like to point out safety infarctions, I give you this little tidbit to make your brains explode.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9w-hiOqsNZA

Blog Entries
    P.S. it's okay to point out safety infarctions.

I think this video just proves some people can do dumb things for no good reason. The whole thing is just one big safety "infarction".

Blog Entries
    The problems are obvious. First there is not set to the blades and second there is no fleam if he wants to cross cut.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

I hereby nominate Danger Dodo to be the guest host for the 2018 Darwin Awards. Can I get a "second"?
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 01-23-2018 at 2:34 AM. Reason: Shorten
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Garson View Post
    I think this video just proves some people can do dumb things for no good reason. The whole thing is just one big safety "infarction".
    Haha. Typing on an iPhone with a broken screen.

Gotta love those folks willing to be on the bleeding edge of technology.

His improvised saw blade doesn't make very clean cuts. I wonder what he will invent to clean up that ragged edge.

Blog Entries
    I was waiting for his blade to grab the piece and rip it out of his hand while shards of knife blades went every where.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

At least he's telling people not to do it and is very up front about the dangers, unlike a lot of YouTube woodworkers who not only don't care about the danger, when you point it out to them, they defend their idiotic actions.

Wasted my time looking at that video.

You can't FIX STUPID
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander