Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK I'll Start

Quote Originally Posted by Jebediah Eckert View Post
    Loading up for the drive to Foxboro as we speak..............LET’S GO !!!

48 and sunny, can’t beat that for an AFC Championship Game.
    I can’t believe you got to be there for that!
    what a fourth quarter!

Just Vikings things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zellers View Post
    I can’t believe you got to be there for that!
    what a fourth quarter!
    just got home. I’ve been to a ton of games, loudest by far. Not only loudest but most sustained for the longest period of time. Never sat down once. What a game............making the long walk up route 1 was quiet, like after a loss, everyone was all yelled out I guess.

#OneMore

Quote Originally Posted by Jebediah Eckert View Post
    just got home. I’ve been to a ton of games, loudest by far. Not only loudest but most sustained for the longest period of time. Never sat down once. What a game............making the long walk up route 1 was quiet, like after a loss, everyone was all yelled out I guess.

#OneMore
    OMG! What a treat for you. Robert Kraft said during the ceremony it was the loudest he had ever heard the stadium.

This Super Bowl could be a great one. It will be billed as The GOAT vs. a team that can absolutely beat him (them?).

No matter what happens, the next two weeks will be fun. Also, I hope Gronk is OK.

Personal pet peeve alert- Wouldn't it be more logical, after a two week wait to play the Super Bowl on Saturday instead of Sunday?
    That way people could travel to see the game or be with friends for the game and have Sunday to travel back home without disrupting work on Monday.

Or even if they don't travel, they would have Sunday to sober up without disrupting work on Monday!

#SuperBowlSaturday!

I can't believe the weather in New England after all the cold and snow ...today you guys had almost 50 and sun for the game WOW I wish I was home in NH
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I like the Super Bowl Saturday idea. +1