I posted pictures of the cheap tear down spray booths I make in another thread some months ago. I finally got around to editing up a video of what I build and how to go about it, and it's the first video on my new youtube channel which I'm going to be working on with Sam Fowler (a farrier, formerly working with Alec Steele who has a pretty big channel). The plan is to do a bunch of low cost yet effective DIY shop projects, we've filmed a bunch of wood CNC tips and tricks stuff already, as well as tool reviews (from endmills to workshop equipment) and various goofing off things. I'd love to hear what you think of the idea, and any suggestions you might have to improve it! Its a walk in style booth, rather than the little desktop one for spray painting tokens.
The cost for the first one is under $50, each one thereafter (I replace it every 2 weeks or so) is about $5-10. I'm getting comparable results to the $25k automotive booth I was using when I worked at the university, I just don't have the massive air flow that keeps the air breathable haha.