Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slatwall organization in the workshop- my latest project and some tips and links

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm McLeod View Post
    Beautimus, but your walls just reek of 'retail me'! The wifey would take one look and think, "If lil' ole' me can find all this stuff, so can every... hmmm, Garage Sale!" I'd come home from a work trip and find a rusty claw hammer, a broken bandsaw blade, and one near-empty 10yo can of congealed latex.
    She knows better. Actually, she embraces the tools now that she sees how much we save when I fix things myself. I'm not so sure what she will say when she finds out I'm buying a new table saw. I may need to pad the top of my bench since I'm going to be sleeping on it for a while.

2. Hey - what did you use for the clamp racks? Are those just 12” hooks or something?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David J Blackburn View Post
    Hey - what did you use for the clamp racks? Are those just 12” hooks or something?
    They are just 12" shelf brackets with additional supports made specifically for supporting heavier shelves in slatwall. Any supplier with basic inventory should have both of these available. The supports only come in chrome.

image.jpg