Aloha guys,
I am new to the forum but have been spending quite a bit of time lately reading through posts and trying to determine what laser to purchase.
A little about me, I own an OX CNC mill that I built which had a small 3 watt laser attached to it. This is a Hobby grade CNC and I am no stranger to designing in Inkscape and with converting files for use on my CNC. I’ve even dabbled slightly with editing G code. I have a small wood shop and I would like to start a small side business making unique items that I will sell at our local farmers market here in Hawaii. So I am looking for a decent laser Cutter / engraver that I can use for this business. If business grows I can upgrade to something bigger or better quality but I have read good things about the G.Weike brand and wanted to get opinions of anyone who may own or have used one of these laser cutters.

Do you feel that an LC6090 100w CO2 laser could be a good choice as an entry level machine for this type of work? Think small art, coasters, engraved water bottles, wood jewelry, ect...

I do not plan to seek out large orders from outside businesses at this time. I have work that I will continue to do so this would be more of a side thing for now that I would like to transition into more of a full time gig if business is steady enough.

I have looked at Boss Lasers but learned these are basically upgraded Chinese lasers. The price is double the price that G.weike quoted me. Although US support would be nice, I have a technical background and understand mechanics pretty well so I don’t think it would be impossible for me to solve most issues I might come across.

Am I making a good choice with the LC6090? Thanks for the help!