Thread: How cold is it?

How cold is it?

When you leave your new RV Anti Freeze outside over night and it was - 0 F something last night and there is slush inside the bottle!! I felt the need to refresh the coolant in my 40 watt CO2 machine and put new in my water cooled spindle for my CNC router.

Since our new Border Collie puppy who just turned 4 months old wanted to come along, so I let her in the shop. She is so darn fast, anyway the pup spent some time in the Shop kennel and then got to go in the nice warm house. Not before she stole a clean shop rag!

GinaBeingGood..jpg
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

It doesn't matter what she does. Border Collies are so loveable you can't stay mad at them.
    My wife and I had one not long after we got married. Best dog ever. Well behaved. Smart and was great with they kids when they came along. Unfortunatley she passed away in '97 at the ripe old age of 14. Still miss her and no dog since can take her place.
    And to answer your quesstion, its 48 degrees here in NE Florida.

We winterized our travel trailer with the pink stuff, and my research indicated that it will freeze hard, but doesn’t expand like water, so keeps your water lines from breaking. We only got down to 24F in our recent cold spell, however, and up to 51 today, now 47 at 9pm but windy and the power went off for 10 minutes.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green