Thread: Anyone Familiar with "Hiya" App

Anyone Familiar with "Hiya" App

Hiya is an app that is suppose to block spam calls to your cell phone. Does anyone have any experience with Hiya on IOS, and especially with ATT?

It looks like it was originally targeted at Android phones but I think they now support IOS.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

ATT Call Protect is available for free and works seamlessly with ATT service. It seems to be pretty effective...outside of the "local spoofed calls" that are virtually impossible to block with today's technology. It's caught things that NoMoRobo has missed.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks, Jim. I downloaded the AT&T Call Protect App. It apparently is Hiya - at least that's what it says "Powered by Hiya."

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

LOL...I never looked at the "fine print" to notice its derivation. It does have a nice dashboard so you can see what's been flagged...disallowed calls don't even ring. 'Hope it works out for you!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...