Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mach 3 on a Laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Campbell View Post
    If you order the UC400ETH direct from CNCDrive you have cable length and gender of the DB25 options. If you order from CNC4PC (their dealer) a fixed length cable (no gender option) is provided. Both have DL manuals and support.

The UC400ETH and the UC300ETH are 2 of the best controllers you can buy for Mach or its clone, UCCNC, maybe others. The UC300ETH along with the UB1 breakout board, UCCNC software (and Ger's 2017 Screenset) is my goto combo for new control on connection plagued USB connected controls. Modern Windows computers security software doesn't like a virtual comm port via USB and tries to shut it down anytime it can. The Ethernet comm can be put into a forced connection via a set IP address and works close to flawlessly.
    Fine except CNCDrive seems to be based in the UK as the prices are in pounds. By the time I paid shipping and duty it would be an expensive alternative.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Bill...
    Actually, they are in Hungary. My guess is Euro, not pounds. The conversion price on the website and $12 shipping is what you pay. I say this based on multiple actual purchases, not what I think. I have also purchased fromCNC4PC. Similar prices, and the product arrives sooner. I also have purchased from CNCRoom in Taiwan and advertised price is what you pay.
    Gary Campbell
    CNC Replacement & Upgrade Controllers
    Custom 9012 Centroid ATC