Thread: What's wrong with the new yankee workshop web site???

What's wrong with the new yankee workshop web site???

I have been a regular viewer of the New Yankee Workshop website ever since they stopped the show on TV. I have learned so much from Norm over the years and love watching him on a weekly basis.

Several months ago they stopped posting the videos on a regular basis and it seemed a little helter-skelter. I sent several emails to the email address for purchasing things from the website asking why they aren't updating the videos on a weekly basis like they used to but never get a reply back. I only assume that whoever was doing the manual work supporting the site has gotten sick or died and the new person has no clue what they are doing. It is the only assumption I can make.

Does anyone know what is going on? How about you? Wouldn't you like to get them back on a regular basis? Who do we contact? What do we need to do?

Gary from San Diego

I’ve bought plans from them in recent months with no issues. Perhaps it is just a matter of age on the videos, etc.

He may be taking a break while the new This Old House season with apprentices is filmed. That sounds like the same time the new season started. I think Norm and Mike Rowe started the apprentice idea

Some of the shows have turned up on Youtube recently, so maybe they are moving everything to Youtube now. Just a guess, as I have only noticed this recently and haven't investigated further.

Charley