Thread: It would appear that I'm somehow related to Dave Avery

Mike Schwing Guest

It would appear that I'm somehow related to Dave Avery

...at least from our pics it would!

Cool looking guy in dark sunglasses, somewhat enhanced forehead space, with water in the background.

Uh Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Schwing
    ...at least from our pics it would!

Cool looking guy in dark sunglasses, somewhat enhanced forehead space, with water in the background.
    Mike/Jack

Enhanced forehead space....... NOT . Well maybe VERY slightly.

In respect of the background, the photo used for my avatar was taken last Memorial Day weekend during a trip to a wedding in Charlottesville, VA. We made a slight detour and drove 30 or so miles on the Skyline Drive. The background is actually sky and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Sunglasses were not optional on this particular day.

Dave

Mike Schwing Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Avery
    Mike/Jack

Enhanced forehead space....... NOT . Well maybe VERY slightly.

In respect of the background, the photo used for my avatar was taken last Memorial Day weekend during a trip to a wedding in Charlottesville, VA. We made a slight detour and drove 30 or so miles on the Skyline Drive. The background is actually sky and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Sunglasses were not optional on this particular day.

Dave
    OK, maybe the forehead space comment was for me only...lucky stiff. The background from my pic is a corner of Fort Jefferson out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico/Dry Tortugas. If you ever have a couple of days in Key West its a big mistake to pass up the trip out to the Tortugas. Absolutely incredible.

Close guys, but thats in horse shoes.

All we need now is another that looks like SALISBURY!!! One is enough. What a guy. Nice moderator, helpful, doesn't scold us much, but really needs to clean his shop.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Schwing
    OK, maybe the forehead space comment was for me only...lucky stiff. The background from my pic is a corner of Fort Jefferson out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico/Dry Tortugas. If you ever have a couple of days in Key West its a big mistake to pass up the trip out to the Tortugas. Absolutely incredible.
    Ft Jefferson was very interesting...we celebrated our wedding in Key West and did a day trip out to the fort with some of the folks who attended the festivities and hung out for a few extra days in the sun. (Small wedding with NO stress and NO major formalities! It was WONDERFUL!)
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    All we need now is another that looks like SALISBURY!!! One is enough.
    Steve
    This is a pic of a Moderator look-a-like that has applied for SMC Membership. Not sure if his application will be accepted or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Thumbs down Oh no

Sawmill Creek is doomed if you accept him Ken. Is this Moe, Curly, or Larry? Been too long since I have seen them. Steve

Is this Moe, Curly, or Larry? Been too long since I have seen them. Steve
    He attempted to register as "Curly Howard"

Yo Salisbury

I'd like to ask your permission for this dude to join here. He said he might come clean your shop!!!!!! Steve
    Last edited by Steve Clardy; 06-26-2003 at 7:15 PM.

I'd like to ask your permission for this dude to join here. He said he might come clean your shop!!!!!! Steve
    See what eating your spinach will do to you...

Suits me as long as he has a real first and last name and abides by the Terms of Service he is welcomed. Just think -- we let you become a member didn't we
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Come to think of it,

you did let me join. But---------I don't smoke a pipe.

Steve