I just saw the thread from another member struggling with posting photos that has posted photos successfully before. I have run into problems as well. Tried to contact the administrators but have not gotten any response.
So I understand the photo file size restrictions here for an individual photo. I have always reduced them exactly the same way each time. I have always followed the same process every time.
I can get the size reduced photos up to the Managed Attachments window. But then when I hit the Insert Online button, nothing happens. The files sit in the managed attachements window for the 24 hour maximum and then disappear from the window. That sounds right because the notice in the window tells you that files that are not used will be deleted in 24 hours.
So I just do not know if it is something that I am doing wrong or if something has changed in the administration of the site. I do not know if there is a restriction on the total number of files you have uploaded. There does not appear any way to delete older photo files from the "Managed Attachements" window. I am a paid up member in good standing. So I don't think that is an issue.
Any help much appreciated since I am not doing anything differently than I have always done to successfully upload photos to the site and then into posts...it just is not happening.
Is it possible that there is a limit to the total number of photos at a particular contribution level and you have to contribute more to load more photos? That does not make sense though. If that were the case I would guess they would set up the function so that you could not even get them up to the Managed Attachments window. I am truly stumped at this point.