Thread: Triumph Fiber laser Rotary software settings help

Triumph Fiber laser Rotary software settings help

<p>
    I have followed the instructions and asked Dave from Triumph how to set up the rotary device, even watched a video, but it seems as though either my rotary came DOA, or I am still missing something. Is there anyone that speaks English as your first language, that has a Triumph fiber laser and can walk me through the steps? Triumph fiber lasers do not use EZCAD. They use something that looks just like EZCAD but it&#39;s got different menu items. Like they took EZCAD and made their own version. It is called MaxMarking. Thanks in advance.</p>

Blog Entries
    Plugged up correctly? Just checking.....
    If similar to ezCad, ignore the lower controls, go to top bar and click on Laser tab if it exists. And then look for Rotarymark tab. Should be a check box for enabling rotary. Use this to laser with rotary. Hope this helps, no other suggestions at this time.
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Yeah plugged up correctly. The tool came with the dip switches in the wrong configuration, switched those the right way and that didn&#39;t work. In MaxMarking, there&#39;s a laser tab, then you select Rotary Marking (It doesn&#39;t have separate ones for text, etc...). That doesn&#39;t work. And there&#39;s some arrows that I assume (which I shouldn&#39;t since it&#39;s Chinese software) are for advancing the roatary tool rotation to test it, but the tool jaws don&#39;t rotate when you click those

Hi Chris did you ever get this working?
    Darren Wilson

Tool Control Solutions

Gerber Syst. 48 CNC Router
    Epilog 36EXT
    MAX MPS-20 Galvo 20w MOPA Fiber
    Roland LEF-200 UV Printer
    Wisely/JPT 60W MOPA

First I've seen this post--

I've been dealing with Triumph for nearly 5 years, I have 2 Triumph machines, and I've owned my Triumph fiber laser since July 2016, and I can attest that Triumph does indeed use EZcad--

http://www.triumphlaser.com/support/download/ <this link shows all the downloadable software and manuals, EZcad is referenced, nothing about MaxMarking software. Further browsing of their site shows the same thing...

So, I'm not sure what's up, could be the OP got a counterfeit machine, or bought from a not-so-reputable 3rd party, or maybe it's actually a TRUMPH and not a TRIUMPH machine?
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle