Thread: Router sled based upon garage door track

Router sled based upon garage door track

Am looking for the plans for a router sled used to surfaceslabs. The plans were based upon garage door track and sealed ball bearings.Used folding sawhorse brackets with leveling screws at each corner so the wholesystem could be easily broken down and hung on a shop wall. Plans were probablypublished 15+ years ago. Now have the slabs and the parts but have lost theplans. TIA.

Blog Entries
    I did a google search for "garage door track planing sled" and found a jig that might be similar to what you are talking about. Planing sled

If you get this jig figured out be sure to post your finished jig over on the made Jig board.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 11-10-2017 at 8:52 AM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Thanks for the effort. Have seen that link multiple times. I have gone through Google and Bing to no avail. Remember how to do rails and sleds. Don’t remember how to dothe corners so that they are both adjustable and able to be separated forstorage. Hoping that a Sawmill Creek member could point me in the rightdirection.