Thread: On SMC too much

On SMC too much

I find myself with too many irons in the fire. And now we are having rain. I'm installing a new window in a bedroom. Setting up a generator to be used this winter in case of power outages. A chainsaw not running. The garden to clean up. All outside work and rain now. So I find myself fidgeting and bugging everyone here on SMC. It's good to have a place to go though. Thanks everyone.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Pallas View Post
    I find myself with too many irons in the fire. And now we are having rain. I'm installing a new window in a bedroom. Setting up a generator to be used this winter in case of power outages. A chainsaw not running. The garden to clean up. All outside work and rain now. So I find myself fidgeting and bugging everyone here on SMC. It's good to have a place to go though. Thanks everyone.
    Jim
    It sounds to me like you really need more to do to occupy your slack time.

To help fill your spare time perhaps you can do what I did and start up a farm. I think I take care of over 60 animals now, 10 of them young or babies. For some reason they all want to eat every day. That and the maintenance alone (equipment, land, building and fence) helps keep me off the streets at night and out of trouble. Oh for some shop time.

JKJ

Glad you're here with us Jim! I enjoy your posts.
    Hope you get caught up before the winter sets in.
    Fred