Thread: New Felder K700S table saw

New Felder K700S table saw

What a great day - just got my new Felder K700S table saw in today - ordered in April, but worth the wait. It has a 110-in slider and 31" rip - took all day to get it put together, slider on, etc. Many thanks to Kevin from Felder for coming up and helping put the saw together. I will get pictures posted tomorrow - but what a great upgrade from the Hammer K3 winner -

IMG_0664 (2).jpgIMG_0666.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John P Clark; 09-23-2017 at 7:28 PM. Reason: add photos

congrats, I have a 2009 and I love it. Ask to joe the Felder Owners Group, it's on a yahoo forum, tons of good info\

Kevin didn't help set up my Hammer! But glad to hear he set yours up - I think he was a service tech for awhile, so you certainly got some expert help, there. Congrats!

Congrats - that's an awesome machine. I love my K500. What did you do with the K3?

Congratulations! It's always a treat to receive and setup a great, quality tool. Enjoy it!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I sold the K3 to a member of sawmill creek - I have been without a table saw for the last month -

Congrats John. Glad to see another Felder owner in the Denver area. Kevin tuned up my J/P a while back. Did a great job. Enjoy that beast!

BTW from the pics I think you installed upside down or sideways or sumthin

It is a very good saw - congratulations. It is levitation
    Quote Originally Posted by marty fretheim View Post
    Congrats John. Glad to see another Felder owner in the Denver area. Kevin tuned up my J/P a while back. Did a great job. Enjoy that beast!

BTW from the pics I think you installed upside down or sideways or sumthin

Actually, this is my fourth machine from Felder, my Hammer was the first one, followed by a FB 610 bandsaw, a F700Z shaper and now the bigger saw - great equipment