Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: High CRI Workshop LEDs

I ended up using the Hyperikon's I linked above. I found some cheap commercial grade T8 fixtures on craigslist and rewired them to remove the ballast. I have 30 of them on my shop ceiling with zero failures in about 1 year. Color is definitely good, I'm also a photographer and I've taken the prints out there for viewing and its good light.

I don’t think I posted what I went with. I put in 12 4-bulb fixtures with the Hyperikon 92 CRI bulbs, 4100K. The light quality is great, and minimal shadows with the large number of fixtures. Fixtures are 15-1/2’ high.

Some issues with Lutron RadioRA2 switches if you don’t put in the shunt capacitors, but otherwise, very happy with my choice.
    I dream of a better tomorrow - where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

Two hunters are hunting in the forest. One suddenly clutches his chest in pain and collapses. The other hunter calls 911 on his cellphone. "What is the emergency?" "Operator, my friend just collapsed on the ground. I think he is dead! What must I do?" "OK, first of all, make sure he is really dead." "OK thenů" BANG! "Now what?"

I am putting some renovations into my workshop.
    Installed some lighting today.
    From Home Depot, Commercial Electric, 4000k, 90CRI, 5200 lumen.
    4' low profile surface mount fixtures, white diffusers. 4 rows of led's. $90.
    I put in 2 strips and really like, will probably be doing 4-6 more.

Is that type of fixture dimable?

The ones I installed are not dimmable.
    I meant to include a link
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Commerci...7641/207050927