Glenn, nice find. I'm sure you'll enjoy using it. I picked up an 11" Logan last year that I refurbished. Since I can see the scrapings on the ways of your LeBlond it seems that it didn't get much use. I used my fork attachment on my tractor to get my 800 lb Logan off a trailer and into my pole barn workshop. But you will likely want to take much, if not all, of your lathe apart and go through it. Doing so would mean you can move the pieces by yourself. Tubalcain, also known as Mr. Pete, is a retired school shop teacher that has hundreds of good YouTube videos. One of them goes into detail about how he takes apart a lathe like this to move into his basement.

I second Bill's comments about rewiring the 3 phase motor for 220v and using a VFD. A VFD has more advantages than just variable speed control, like faster braking and reversing without the need for the drum switch (my drum switch was broken anyways). And a VFD would be cheaper than a new motor anyways (I paid $152 for a 1 HP unit).

You definitely need a QCTP and there are a lot if inexpensive ones out there. I would get a wedge type, as opposed to the piston type. And I also agree with Bill and spend a little more and get a Phase II kit.