Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beads of Courage box for Jack

John, sir, you are a class act. As are all of the ww’s participating in this program. I have always been impressed with your efforts on behalf of our next generation of leaders.

Best, patrick

Why thank you for the encouragement! I may print this out and read it when I'm feeling particularly worthless and lazy. (I did have a lot more energy back when I was 67!)

I'm impressed by the creativity and huge variety of the BOC boxes I've seen. Some made from plywood, some staved or segmented. One in particular from the Crossville club was an incredible corroboration between a turner who didn't draw well and an artist who couldn't turn. The two clubs I attend also turn Christmas ornaments and sell and auction them to help kids. I believe the ornaments in Knoxville alone brought around $4000 in each of the last two years, 100% of this going to the Children's Hospital. I can't begin to imagine how much the combined efforts of all the clubs and individuals in the country and world have helped.

JKJ

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McCarthy View Post
    John, sir, you are a class act. As are all of the ww’s participating in this program. I have always been impressed with your efforts on behalf of our next generation of leaders.
    Best, patrick