Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pat Warner Passed Away

God bless him and his family. I am sorry that I did not take advantage of his lessons, since we are from the same city.
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

Sorry to hear. RIP.

I remember researching router information years ago and finding Pats web site. He really knew his stuff, and helped me a lot working around with a router. Sad to hear of his passing.
    I hope his family can find some comfort in knowng he was appreciated,, and is in our thoughts.

Oh noooooo....

It's a sad day indeed.
    I learned so much from him & he always jumped in to give the a solution to any router issues I was having.

RIP Pat.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Pat reminded me of some of my best teachers from many years ago. Succinct? Yes, and the thought process to fully understand what he said was part of the learning. Not sure if I'm saying that right, but a good deal of what I know about routing came from him.

This news makes me sad. All my routers have his bases and I regret not doing one on one instruction with him.

Pat's last visit here was on July 27th.
    His last post was on July 4th.
    Pat had 1,119 posts, we are all fortunate that he spent time with us here and that he was generous sharing his experience and expertise.
    Pat will be missed.

Pat will be missed. I really liked his short to the point comments. Never met him but liked his "crusty" style. Purchased many of his router bases over the years. He leaves behind his books, his teachings, much of his knowledge and many memories for me. Wish I had anywhere near the impact on the world as he has.

Blog Entries
    A lot of Pat's tips and methods mentioned have become part of my skills arsenal. RIP Pat.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I always liked his examplea of routwr jigs, etc. He was very precise and I learned a lot reading his posts and viewing his jigs. RIP

Jim

Very sad. When a router topic was brought up I could always count on him giving some wisdom or alternate solution. His jigs were a tools of aluminum and plexi beauty and a machining quality bar that drove me to make my own jigs better. RIP Pat. We were lucky you hung out with us online.

The craft is greatly diminished...

Wow, I didn't know he was sick .. RIP Pat..

I meet Pat and his wife several years ago. A very nice man that will be missed.

He always took time to respond fully to my queries. I think he is irreplaceable. I'll miss having his input available -- and his sense of humor.