Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pat Warner Passed Away

I'm sure sorry to hear that.

I have been working on the house and haven't been on in awhile. Sorry to hear about Pat. He was blunt at times but I never saw him be aggressive or overly negative. He just said what he had to say which was consistently worth reading.

I've been thinking of getting one of those DeWalt routers with the dust collection hookup he was so fond of. Maybe it's time to pull the trigger.

So sorry to hear of the passing of Pat Warner. I purchased three of Pat's tricked out Lexan router bases for some of my routers, they are pretty wonderful and work great. Pat's recommendation for routers were always spot on.

Pat was definitely an 'old school' merchant, you would email him with your order, he would make the base, send the package out for delivery and trust you to mail him a check for the base. Pretty amazing in this day and age...
    Last edited by Robert LaPlaca; 08-06-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Well "cuss word inserted". I liked him a lot, had a lot of his stuff, and he even made a custom router base for me for a special project. It was for hand holding a large bit. At first he refused to make it for me, but after speaking to me, and understanding how I could control it and it would be floating in a jig, he made it.

This just sucks. He was a hell of a guy.

Blog Entries
    I think we all liked and respected Pat.

His pages were always concise and to the point. I learned from him.

Sorry to hear. Rest in Peace
    Lori K

Sorry to hear the news.

I don't own a router however I appreciated all the expertise he generously shared with members over the years.

My condolences to his family and friends..............Rod.

I just now saw this. Pat taught me a lot. He will be missed.

TedP

Pat was a great friend and teacher, I'll miss him.

He succumbed to Lou Gehrig's Disease. You can make a donation at The ALS Association and there's an option to make it "in memorium" and send an e-card.

Clearly a personal loss to any one who met him & and a significant professional loss to the hobby and any one who uses routers. RIP Sir, prayers to your family and friends. Thank you Pat.