Thread: been inactive for a while, just saying hello

been inactive for a while, just saying hello

Hello all, I've been inactive for a while due to some major projects and a massive shop move. Thought I would pop in and say hello!
    Stuart Kent
    Founding Director of the North Carolina Furniture School
    Robust, Rikon, Harvey, & Easy Wood Tools Dealer
    252-916-8226

Welcome back!

Major projects and a massive shop move sound interesting...I hope you'l share the details of the former in our Woodworking Projects forum and the latter in our Workshops forum!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Hello Stuart! I've been inactive myself...well, at least as far as posting on this board goes. LOML and I have decided that the local housing market is right and it's time for us to downsize, so we've been been busy for the past month prepping our house for sale. It'll be listed by this weekend and we haven't even found a new place yet. We're hoping to find a smaller house but a little more leg room--shop space for me and acreage/facilities for her horse. I'm excited at the possibilities, but nervous as a turtle crossing the highway that we may have to put everything into storage for a while until we find our new homestead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Welcome back!

Major projects and a massive shop move sound interesting...I hope you'l share the details of the former in our Woodworking Projects forum and the latter in our Workshops forum!
    I certainly will do both as time permits in the coming days - thanks!
    Stuart Kent
    Founding Director of the North Carolina Furniture School
    Robust, Rikon, Harvey, & Easy Wood Tools Dealer
    252-916-8226

Good to hear from you again. Just passed by your shop on Forlines Road yesterday. Stay cool and watch those fingers.

Stuart

No worries,it happens.
    Sometimes life just has a bad habit of getting in the way.
    "The first thing you need to know, will likely be the last thing you learn." (Unknown)