Thread: Purchase update and questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Purchase update and questions

Hi everyone. A few months back I posted a question about a Rayfine 30 MOPA fiber laser purchase. Thanks to the help from this board and from the search function, I went ahead with the purchase. No real problems in getting it here or getting it set up. There were adjustments that needed made but with tech support it went easily. I have 30 years background in CNC machining so a lot of this comes easier than normally expected. I am starting a medical bracelet and pendant company that will sell from a website only I posted a picture of one of my products and my first laser try which will be used as a product sample once refined and photo edited for the website. First I want to thank all that helped me in the purchase decision and process. Even those that have posted there experiences in other posts help someone new and it is much appreciated. I intend to become a contributor to the site.

I have the JPT Mopa 30 M1 +S laser and this is my result with 1 pass at 300speed _90%power - 100freq and 200pulse. I would like it to be a richer black. Can anyone recommend settings to improve. The material is 304 stainless steel. Also I have these plates in a black colored 304 stainless steel and I want a rich white mark. Can anyone recommend a starting place to get a nice white? Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images