Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bodor laser purchase process

Good day every body I finally received my Bodor Laser today up to now I have only un-crated it, but everything looks good. It's huge compared to are old machine which we will keep for awhile.

Great! Congrats :-)

Let us know how it goes. I'm thinking on buying a Bodor too. I hope you are soon up&runnig. Thanks for sharing
    Edu

Laserpro Spirit 30w

Hey Ernest, how goes the Bodor laser?

So far I'm pleased with it.
    I would say it's pretty much what I expected it to be. Not sure but think I had to adjust the mirrors a little but not as much as I expected.
    Really it pretty much worked out of the box.
    Bodors tech support was also kinda what I expected, not great by USA standards but still decent. Right when I got it I had some questions, and they always came back to me.

I think I adjusted one of the belts for the x axis, as it was rubbing on the one side.
    WIFI worked right out of the box.
    Made a switch on the side so my rotary axis is wired in all the time, I just flip the switch to choose, rotary or standard.

If I was doing it again I would get a honey comb table instead of the slats. Also I think I would go with just the 80 watt as I think it would engrave detail better.
    If you want an up and down table you have to request it as I think the standard machine doesn't come with it.
    Trotec Speedy 400 80 watt