Thread: Subscriptions Not Being Emailed

Subscriptions Not Being Emailed

Hi folks,
    About the last week in May I stopped getting my email notices about new posts. I double checked and I am subscribed but not getting the updates. Is anyone else having this problem? Let me know if there is anything else I can check from my end. Nothing is going to spam files or junk files, have checked those. Nothing in my email has changed. Please help.

I am also not receiving email notifications.

Blog Entries
    Guys, there are lots of problems with the current version of software and you are not alone with the problems. Keith and Aaron are working on some new software that appears to be much better. It will be different for sure, but the features are really nice for posting photos and editing. Please bear with the situation while the new platform is set up so that the entire SMC data base can be transferred over. Better things are coming.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Good to know. Thank you for the update.

In the mean time and as an alternative to waiting for emails to let you know that someone has posted in a thread you are subscribed to, daily or at whatever interval you prefer, access SMC and click on the "settings" button in the upper right hand side of the page. That will bring you to a list of subscribed threads that have new postings in them.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

I should clarify.... I am not receiving email notifications for private messages received. I am not subscribed to any threads currently.

yeah I am having the same problem. Glad its not just me, at least
    ---Trudging the Road of Happy Destiny---