Thread: Can't see Friends of the Creek

Can't see Friends of the Creek

When I click on the red friends of the creek it tells me my search didn't turn up any results.
    Is that part of the site having problems?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I get the same results Bert.

Nobody in the list.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Blog Entries
    Last I heard it was being worked on.......
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Yep, our Friend of The Creek Directory is not working right now. The last upgrade of vBulletin caused a lot of problems and knocked out several features but our server administrator is working as fast as he can to get everything working again.

We are considering changing our Forum software this Summer because of the problems we experience with vBulletin upgrades. We purchased version 5 but it had a very long list of failures when we installed a test bed, its not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    We are considering changing our Forum software this Summer because of the problems we experience with vBulletin upgrades. We purchased version 5 but it had a very long list of failures when we installed a test bed, its not worth the effort.
    When this happens keep us informed so we know if we need to make any changes with how we access using and Android device, currently using Forum Runner.

Thanks
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Friends of the Creek directory is now operational.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator