Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to get rid of wasps/ hornets in woodpile

skunks skunks skunks

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Bach View Post
    Wow! What do you do with traps full of skunks?
    I used to be more lenient towards skunks until we got overloaded with them and they started raiding guinea nests (along with the foxes and 'possums and 'coons).

This pretty boy, BTW, foiled my raccoon removal project one night:
    fox.jpg

I've caught a LOT of skunks over the years while trying to remove raccoons and at one time I "simply" released them where I caught them. This requires some care. So far I've never been sprayed.

The five I caught in the two traps experienced my new policy. With the trap positioned so they can't see me I maneuver it with pole/hook/rope onto a sled made from plywood and drag it 1/4 mile to where I dug a small pond behind the barn. There, I give them scuba diving lessons. Unfortunately since I don't have gear that fits them properly so far none have graduated from the class to earn the certificate. I'll keep trying.

JKJ

back to wasps and them damn BORING bees if you know someone you know loads 2 3/4 " shotgun shells use a fast burning powder like nitro 100 18 grains a shot cup wad and fill to the top of the wad with rice a cardboard card over the rice and crimp. And have fun it is funny to have all that noise and no recoil and them bees evaporate from out to about 15 '. Go ahead and make my day bug!

Seems like explosives would be the most fun.

Wayne