Hey James, I would agree with everyone on the blade guard. I really don’t like it at all and feels it limits me sometimes. I would highly recommend an over arm dust port. Honestly I never even knew that feature existed for my saw when I bought it nor did I even know that I needed it. The other feature I wish mine had would be the start/stop button on the end of the wagon. I am by no means a professional and don’t have the hours on my saw that most others in this group have and may can offer better suggestions for that problem but I could definitely see that as a great option to have. Overall the saw does great. It is a very high quality saw. I went from a saw stop industrial to this and am very happy I got into the sliding saw. I think for what I wanted to spend it was a good decision but knowing what I know from using this for the last year I may have decided to spend a little more and get the more upgraded features or a completely different saw altogether. I have a problem with being satisfied because this is a really great saw. I just started noticing things I wish mine had and then I see them on other saws for just a little bit more in price. I am the type that would rather pay more and get exactly what I want.