Thread: Lyle Jameison hollowing system plans

Lyle Jameison hollowing system plans

Does anyone have a set of plans for a Lyle Jameison style hollowing system they can share with me? I've been searching all over for a set, the links on Lyle's site that are often posted in old forum threads have lead to dead ends, and I can find nothing on his site. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Lyle used to have plans for his system on the website, no longer there. I have a DIY of his system and if you would like I will measure mine and share. If interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Rutherford View Post
    Lyle used to have plans for his system on the website, no longer there. I have a DIY of his system and if you would like I will measure mine and share. If interested PM me.
    Thanks Dwight,

I'd suggest we wait a couple days and see if anyone comes forth with the plans, save you some work. If not, I'll PM you if the offer still stands.

Marc,

I see this thread is nearly 2 years old, but I am on a similar hunt to you. Were you ever able to come up with a set of plans?

Thanks

Greg,
    my offer of supplying the measurements still stands. Tried to send a PM but was blocked.
    contact me
    dwightrutherford@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Dwight Rutherford; 01-07-2019 at 12:48 PM.

I used to have the actual one from his site but am unable to find it at the moment...but i found this: http://www.easttexaswoodturners.org/...ring%20rig.pdf

if i find the other i will add it...steve

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Keddy View Post
    Marc,

I see this thread is nearly 2 years old, but I am on a similar hunt to you. Were you ever able to come up with a set of plans?

Thanks

I know that this isn't quite what you are looking for but I made mine from scratch guessed at measurements etc and it works a charm. It can be seen on m blog at
    https://woodbowlsandthings.wordpress...hollowing-rig/
    Incidentally I do believe I have copies of his original plans so and if you are still looking I could attempt to find for you. Just let me know!
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .