Hi
Not sure if anyone has had this problem on their Epilog but I am hoping someone maybe able to offer an easy suggestion to fix it? About a day after I received my Epilog Helix 2 weeks ago, the table jammed while it was auto focusing. It happend just shortly after the material touched the auto focus plunger. The machine emitted a whistling noise almost as if the motor were still trying to move the table up but it was being jammed. I spoke to Epilog when it happened and they suggested I use a little WD40 on a Q-Tip and rub it around the shaft of the plunger. I did this and it seemed to work fine-after I took the front off and had to manually pull the belt to lower the table. They did ship me a new plunger but because the machine was working I did not see the need to change it. This afternoon the problem started happening again so I lubricated the plunger again and after that never worked changed the plunger - it is still doing the same thing. I spoke to Epilog support again and now they are sending me a new sensor board which is located on the top of the I-Beam and a new main control board as well - just in case....
It seems strange that this is now happening again even though it was fixed 2 weeks ago by lubricating the plunger as was suggetsed. Being in Canada it will take until at least Friday or maybe even early next week before I receive these parts. Until then does anyone have any suggestions as to other things I can try?
Thanks.

PAT