Thread: Forum Picture Albums? How to create?

Forum Picture Albums? How to create?

Anyone know how to create picture albums for this forum? I browsed around for 10 or 15 minutes trying to find it, and finally gave up...
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Jim, things have changed. Only place I can find is in the link called Community at the top of the page. Click on album and when I do it, it allows me to create a new album.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

You can set up a personal album by clicking on your name at the top of this page. In the new window, scroll down to the area "Albums" on the left side. In the albums heading area, click on "More". When that page opens up, select "Create new album".
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

This is all I get when I click on my name:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Jim, Ken was saying that you click on your name at the top of the page - which takes you to your profile page. Used to be that you could create a new album from the menu located on the left side of the page. I know you should be able to access it according to the instructions I posted before but I also know you have to be a contributor in order to create an album. I realize you are a contributor but was wondering if you recently renewed because that may be what is causing the confusion. Sometimes the contributor benefits lag behind because admin has to update the system. I will check on that.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Jim,

Try again. Your Contributor status had actually expired even though your title wasn't changed. You should have access now.