Thread: Trotec Speedy 360 Question

Trotec Speedy 360 Question

I've searched the forum and seen this hinted at by Scott Shepard but can anyone confirm it's possible with actually doing it? Can you truly pass through material and still keep exhaust on the Trotec Speedy 360? Even my salesman said that the 360 has the same frame that can pass through as the 400 but he couldn't confirm which I understand for liability and changing of the Laser class.

I cant move up to the 400 because of getting it into my shop so the 360 would be perfect. He has a fantastic deal on a demo 300 but after cutting out the bed sizes I seem to be just shy on several items I like to run with the 300. I wouldn't run pass through very often but it would sure be nice to have since I have two gantry CNC Routers that can do this.

Anybody out out there with a 360 or actually seen a 360 do this?

Thanks!

Tom

you might have a look at the rear exhaust box that is removable for *cleaning* purposes. which leaves you with only table exhaust. You may want to cap off the rear exhaust but if you cover your table for vacuum holding then your smoke has nowhere to go. Not that I would do such a thing, it may or may not work for you.

I'm sure your reply is appreciated, but this post is 21 months old so I'm betting it's been resolved.