Thread: I built a stand for my Keurig and i may have went overboard

I built a stand for my Keurig and i may have went overboard

You can watch the build video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9peN9xgRc

Wes, please post some photos here of your project. Many folks avoid videos or access via low speed connections that don't support video.

Thanks in advance!

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Wes, please post some photos here of your project. Many folks avoid videos or access via low speed connections that don't support video.

Thanks in advance!

Jim
    Forum Moderator

I agree with this as a general practice.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Forum Moderator
    I have tried to upload photos. On my last post (a vacuum cart) I was able to. But this time everytime i try it says that the upload file failed.

Here is a link to an imgur album http://imgur.com/a/GIAxM
    AvTsReu.jpgHjU6eoX.jpg
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 10-28-2016 at 7:27 AM. Reason: resized images and uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Harville View Post
    I have tried to upload photos. On my last post (a vacuum cart) I was able to. But this time everytime i try it says that the upload file failed.

Did you resize the pics? Most of the time that is the issue I have when I get this message.

BTW, I did watch your video, very nice craftsmanship!!! I really like the design, very nice.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.

I watched the video. Wes, I thought you did a good job on the video and coffee maker stand with the complicated dovetails.

I usually have to resize my pics with "Paint" to around 7-800kb's if I recall correctly. Trial and error with size until they upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes

Harville;2617157

You can post individual photos by linking to them using the "picture" icon in the top of the reply window...here's an example with the first photo in your album at imgur:

Very nice project, BTW!!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Monson View Post
    Did you resize the pics? Most of the time that is the issue I have when I get this message.

BTW, I did watch your video, very nice craftsmanship!!! I really like the design, very nice.

I did not resize them, honestly it didn't eve cross my mind. thanks. Also thank you for watching my video!

You can post individual photos by linking to them using the "picture" icon in the top of the reply window...here's an example with the first photo in your album at imgur:

Very nice project, BTW!!

THanks, it was a lot of help. Also thanks for the kind words

I watched the video too - beautiful workmanship and end result. I agree with the comments on uploaded photos being better - on many sites the links to the good stuff are no longer active.
    I will admit to cringing when I saw the fingers near the saw blade though!

Paul