Thread: Installing Corel Braille Script

Installing Corel Braille Script

I have just purchased your Corel Draw braille plug in. I ran the Setup .exe. I think it downloaded fine.
    The only glitch was the computer wizard asked me if I wanted to add a new GMS folder. I clicked yes.
    Now I can not seem to add the Toolbar button. Are you supposed to do this function in the Corel Draw
    program & go to the "Tools" menu? I can not seem to be able to find "Macros"?
    Please let me know if I am way off.
    I use Corel 13 suite.

Mike

Aaron,

This video does not show Corel 10 or 13 which is what I have.
    I ran the set-up & it asked if I wanted to add a gms folder.
    I OK'd that & finished the install.
    Now on the Corel Draw "tools" pull down there is no "Macros" option to choose.
    Also, if I try to manually choose a path I can find no "add data" "roaming" path.
    So, I did not try to reinstall it.

I can find the new file on the C: drive. C:/ program files/Corel/graphics suite 13/ draw/ gms/ file converter.gms
    But, I can not access the translator program in the Corel Draw proram. Like I said there is no Macros option
    in the tools pull down menu. "Run Script & Visual Basic" are the last two commands to choose on the pull down menu.

I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Mike

Aaron,
    I am running Corel x7 and windows 10. What is the procedure for it up in there? I get a error message when running Macros.