Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infinity Tools / Colliflower Sawstop Aluminum ZCI - Cutting 45 Degree Kerf Slot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Womer View Post
    I have one of the fist models that came out, works great. I just use the insert that came with my SS for cuts other than 90degrees. Just a thought.
    You have the first version that had the curved lock down bar like the factory SawStop ones do? The version I have required the rear adjustment screws to be raised to much the SawStop plate doesnt fit anymore. Since I dont want to have to readjust those screws each time I go back and forth using the stock one isnt an option for me. The only ZCI I use is the Colliflower one.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rivel View Post
    You have the first version that had the curved lock down bar like the factory SawStop ones do? The version I have required the rear adjustment screws to be raised to much the SawStop plate doesnt fit anymore. Since I dont want to have to readjust those screws each time I go back and forth using the stock one isnt an option for me. The only ZCI I use is the Colliflower one.
    Yes that is the one I have. I wonder why they made that change? The origional one works well, maybe different maker? Sorry wish I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Womer View Post
    Yes that is the one I have. I wonder why they made that change? The origional one works well, maybe different maker? Sorry wish I could help.
    Same manufacturer. I read somewhere they had an issue with SawStop saying they couldnt employ the locking mechanism due to legal reasons so they changed it and went to a slide in, non-locking style.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!