Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell me your experience with G0766

I think I would tell Grizzly I was returning it unless they gave me a good discount. Then I would order a banjo from OneWay and be happy with the upgrade. That assumes everything else works on the lathe.

I sold my G0766 after 1 year and got a Laguna 18/36, it's been an awesome lathe.

Jack Lilley, I'm curious why you sold your G0766 and what on the Laguna lathe do you consider superior?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Hammock View Post
    i Bought a shop fox 22 x 42 on November 10 th. It arrived about i week later and the crate was busted open and many parts missing, drive and tail centers, feet and many others. The major part missing was the complete banjo. I called and they said they would send missing parts 2 parts had to be ordered from China. Jump to January 11 2021 parts arrived the banjo was disassembled and the steel shaft that you tighten was about 5" too short. I called Grizzly and told them about the short shaft.Now I am told they had to order from China again and they hope it will be in a shipment on February 11 2021 if not in that shipment the next shipment will be on February 28 2021. Without that one part the Lathe is USELESS! 4 months seems a little excessive for a lathe i paid for the first of November.
    I wish I had bought something from another manufacture.
    You aren't the first person that had delays while rebuilding a brand new Grizzly machine.