Thread: How come ......????

Question How come ......????

Weird but I can't see all posts in the Thread "Glowforge Release" even that I can see there has been a new post the same day, then when I open the thread can only see old posts, it is not there???
    I even asked the same question in the Thread yesterday, but now my question is gone????
    RedSail M900 - 100W Laser with RECI Tube and Rotary.

if you said things that arn't allowed or tried to post links the Mods will remove your post. go into your profile and look at your recent posts, see if things are there that arn't in public view.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Thanks Bert.
    No that is not the problem, the problem was that this Forum as default for the user is set to "Hybrid Mode" under Display.
    All the dates are one big Mess. If you go through the posts it is jumping from 2015 and to 2016 nearly all the time.
    So when I was looking after my own post, I assumed it would be the last one. But no that was posts from last year.
    It is all sorted after I changed it to Linear mode.
    RedSail M900 - 100W Laser with RECI Tube and Rotary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    if you said things that arn't allowed or tried to post links the Mods will remove your post. go into your profile and look at your recent posts, see if things are there that arn't in public view.
    Not necessarily true Bert. With few exceptions external links are allowed, even encouraged. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and read the Terms of Service.
    As to removing a post, that is the last thing any of us want to do.

Klaus, the Hybrid Mode leaves a lot to be desired, IMO. Linear mode is the way to go.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Actually Klaus, it's a user setup.... if you select "Settings" in the upper right corner of your screen, you can set your display. Once on the "Settings" window, scroll down the page. On the left column, select "General Settings". Scroll down that page to "Thread display options". There you can set "Thread display modes".

There you can select "Hybrid" or "Linear - new first" or "Linear - old first" or "Threaded".
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....