Thread: SWAT Attendance Question

SWAT Attendance Question

Unfortunately, I will not be attending SWAT this year as our first grandchild is due soon and we are going to play it safe by being at home (even though Waco is only a couple hours from Dallas). We will be visiting family in San Antonio for a few days and returning home for our 'vigil'. We may very well make the return trip to the Dallas area on Friday - which happens to be the first day of SWAT. This will take us right through Waco in mid-day. I am sure you can appreciate the temptation here. Although we can't linger for the weekend (or even for the full day on Friday) we can spend an hour or two which leads to my question.

Is there a charge for walking through the vendor area and the gallery for non-registrants? For some reason I am thinking this does not require a registration. I'd like to look at some of the awesome work on display in the gallery and perhaps leave a dollar or two with some of the vendors but as I won't have time to attend a demonstration, I don't know that it would make sense to pay registration for the two of us for the whole day.
    Regards,

Glen

Woodworking: It's a joinery.

The vendor area and Art Gallery are free of charge. Registration fee gets you lunch and access to the demos.

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks.
    Regards,

Glen

Woodworking: It's a joinery.