Hey Guys,

I've had my Jet dust collector & remote for over a year and gave up on keeping the collector up and running after the first remote switch off. Reading on forums past I now understand it's the magnetic switching within the unit (this one has the digital 2 number readout with the "On" "Time" & "Off" buttons if that matters to differentiate) which I finally cleaned out that corner of my shop that houses my collector. Well I'm pretty efficient with electrical to a point. I wired in my own 200 amp system and wired the shop, house & proper grounds to 2 rods water and gas.
So my question is, after looking inside the switch housing and what was in there It came to me I'm not to knowledgeable on switches and what goes on within them. What I'm looking to do is bypass the magnetic switch and make the remote my switch. Can anyone let me know what options are in this arena. I'm read some posts but not 100% sure on this procedure. I see the neutral black and ground coming into the unit then they are pig-tailed and go to different legs which I'm not to sure about that's why I thought I'd better speak up before I go digging around anymore.

Thanks Dave