Thread: Anybody know the status on Jorgensen Clamps?

Anybody know the status on Jorgensen Clamps?

There was a post on here a few months back with a link to a blog post saying that Pony Tools has ceased operations. The thing is though is that I haven't heard anything since, and that blog post is the only thing out there saying that. The Pony Tools website has no information on it, although there are no products posted on their website. They're still available both in stores and online retailers, but of course they probably have a large stock stored.

Does anyone one know the status? It won't be the end of the world because there are similar style clamps out there, but it is my favorite brand

Michael,
    I don't know what Pony's status is now, I assume they're still closed? But I can report on Jorgensons from at least one vendor.
    After hearing the news about Pony I called Highland and ordered a few of the Jorgenson I-beam clamps. At that time (and after my order) they had two 48" clamps and several 84" clamps still in stock. I was told that once they were gone, they were gone!
    I hope another company picks up where they've left off.

Blog Entries
    I received an email response from someone in customer service stating that they were permanently closed.