Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Windows 10 forced upgrade this month

FWIW, there is a registry change that can turn off at least some of the unfortunately resuscitated Cortana. The directions are here.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

Blog Entries
    Thanks John! Had found the same setting options through another source. Appreciate the link!

Hope all is going great down in Fiji!!!!!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by David Somers View Post
    Hope all is going great down in Fiji!!!!!
    Dave
    Our rugby team just won the first Olympic medal ever won by Fiji - and it's the GOLD!
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

Blog Entries
    WOW!!! That is big!!! Quite Big!!! Congrats to the Fiji Team! And of course, to all the laser engravers living in Fiji who have cheered them on!!! <grin>
    Seriously.....the islands must be going nuts! That is terrific! Congrats!!!
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

John,

I watched the game as well. Congrats to Fiji team on winning gold. Don't understand much about the rugby rules in first place.
    There are some other small countries with first gold medals at Rio games.
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software