Thread: Engraved Plaque

Engraved Plaque

I stopped by Keith's yesterday and had him Laser Engrave a couple of plaques. I am giving these to a couple of guys that worked for me and are moving on to bigger and better things. I thought this would be a nice way of saying "Thanks for a job well done". I supplied the Cherry plaques and Keith supplied the engraving. It is truely amazing to watch this machine work.

I already have the wheels turning on a couple of more things I want to have him engrave. If you have a project or gift that you want to add a special touch to I highly recommend having something done with a laser. Keith has a multitude of ideas buzzing around in his head and his creativity seems to be endless.

Thanks again Keith for a job well done.
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The idea that "violence doesn't solve anything" is a historically untrue and immoral doctrine. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. People that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms."

Shop Visit

Mike,

I enjoyed your visit to the shop, sorry it was in such a bad state. My shop overhaul is running behind schedule but I am making a small amount of progress every day. Lots of wrought iron work in my shop these days, I'll post a picture shortly of my latest project in the OT forum.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you will stop by again before you leave the area.