Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what was found in the Egyption Desert

Look what was found in the Egyption Desert

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJe3_1UrKdg

Very interesting structure. Any clues as to what it is?
    Last edited by Raymond Fries; 06-05-2016 at 3:29 PM. Reason: typo
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

Just another internet hoax???

If hoax, then google is in on it.

If you google the location provided, you will see the facility.

https://www.google.com.pe/maps/@30.0.../data=!3m1!1e3

Enjoy Life...

Maybe it is just me but I am always skeptical when any story/video starts out with the word SHOCKING!!!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Well, I tried several searches on snopes.com but this didnt come up as a questionable item known to them. But it smells like a hoax to me. Just the way the vid is laid out, with the "italian researcher's" name in big letters and a brittish female narrating the script. Looks like a "production" to me.

But I could always be wrong.

Agreed it looks funny, but is google maps for real? Look at the link above in my reply to Brian. Google maps clearly shows the same facility as in the video.

The same facility can also be seen from google earth. I just saw it. It is for real.
    Last edited by Raymond Fries; 06-05-2016 at 4:40 PM.

Enjoy Life...

They didn't exactly hide it at only about 30 miles outside a major city. Probably military or some kind of utility.
    -not shocked

I don't know what the structures are, but I would believe the narrator is an alien.

The narrator is just reading a translation from Italian. As for the facility, would we find the Stargate program inside? A long way from Cheyenne Mountain though. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Fries View Post
    If you google the location provided, you will see the facility.

https://www.google.com.pe/maps/@30.0.../data=!3m1!1e3
    That link takes you to Google in Peru, as shown by the ".pe". There might be nothing wrong with that but I operate with an extremely high level of paranoia where the Internet is concerned. Here's the link without leaving the USA (assuming that's where you are):

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.0207.../data=!3m1!1e3

according to several "non-mystery" forums, they are surface-to-air missile (SAM) sites - 2 ramps leading up to a concrete deck where the truck with the RADAR deploys its outriggers and scans the sky: it's explained that they are raised for more range in that terrain. Makes sense to me- also that they are now mothballed because the emplacements surrounding the ramp/platform are supposed to have missile launchers in them. My guess about why there is apparently an entrance at ground level under the platform is that it would be a nifty place for the RADAR operators to have a bunker in case of counter-battery fire. And maybe a generator.

This forum had some good info: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=772966

If the forum link is "illegal" then go to boards.straightdope.com and look for the thread about ramps in the Egyptian desert.

Now, if we could go back to the urgent business of tracking all the bigfoot sitings across the country, maybe we'll solve a true mystery

I love this stuff - one of the internet's greatest gifts is the free entertainment
    Karl

If you have Google Earth and type in the Long and Lat provided it will take you to that sight. No doubt it is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Rutherford View Post
    That link takes you to Google in Peru, as shown by the ".pe". There might be nothing wrong with that but I operate with an extremely high level of paranoia where the Internet is concerned. Here's the link without leaving the USA (assuming that's where you are):

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.0207.../data=!3m1!1e3
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Karl has it.. it's an old SAM site.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Now that we figured it out, I think someone should go tell the "famous italian researcher" and collect the reward.

he's not available just now - he's vacationing with the Russian Scientist who found the alien baby