Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Family"

Beautiful work, definitely something for the rest of us to aspire to.

Blog Entries
    Steve those are really great looking pieces what a nice family.

Wow Steve those are Stunning! Very nice work indeed, love the "family" thing. They are all amazing and extremely well done.
    I may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Blog Entries
    Good looking family you have their.

Amazing work!

But I have to ask: how stable are those things? I live in a wood-framed house, and I can't imagine putting those on a shelf that I'd have to walk past, day to day. I'd be holding my breath all the time! Plus, we even have earthquakes in Georgia . . . not often, but it has happened.

Robert, actually the are a lot more stable than they look. I had them in a show this weekend that was held outside. We were on the street and the shelving unit I was using was leaning to the back just a little. There was also some breeze and the back wall to the tent was slapping the shelving unit every once in awhile. Did not have a problem. The larger of the three does shake just a little when you put it down but soon stops. I figure if it can stand secure at a outdoor show with lots of people looking at them and touching them, then walking by them in your home will not be a problem. On the other hand, I don't think I would want to go much taller on the pedestals.