Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Invalid" links to attachments

I used to change my pictures to 800 by 600 but have recently gone to 1000 by 750 because I noticed that if you click on the picture that comes up when you click on the thumbnail, it will show the picture full size. And 1000 is about full screen (on my PC).

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

BTW Aaron Koehl has decided to write a program that will report all dead links in our database so he can do some cleanup. After 13 years we have a large number of picture links that were linked from picture posting web sites that have moved or deleted pictures, some of these services have disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    BTW Aaron Koehl has decided to write a program that will report all dead links in our database so he can do some cleanup. After 13 years we have a large number of picture links that were linked from picture posting web sites that have moved or deleted pictures, some of these services have disappeared.
    Awesome--I don't think I've ever been on a site that's bothered to do that. Thanks, Aaron!

I have the same problem with that attachment (#51)
    All the ticks are tocked.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night