Thread: XYZ Axis

XYZ Axis

So I was doing a beam alignment on my gweike 60 watt and all of a sudden the X,Y and Z axis's just quit working, no motion. Can someone tell me what might have caused this problem or what to look for? I would be greatly appreciative!

What have you checked so far? Emergency stop button, fuses and maybe a safety interlock like on the lid?
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

XYZ Axis

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    What have you checked so far? Emergency stop button, fuses and maybe a safety interlock like on the lid?
    Thanks Bill for your reply, I have checked the emergency stop button and the safety interlock. Not sure where the fuses are butt will try locating them!

If the X, Y, and Z axis each have their own controller, I would check the power supply feeding them all. That may be the common item that is causing the problem, or a grounding issue.
    Scott
    Rabbit Laser RL-60-1290, Rotary attachment, Corel Draw x6, Bobcad Ver 27
    Juki-LU 2810-7, Juki 1900 AHS, Juki LU-1508, Juki LH-3188-7, Juki LH 1182
    Sheffield 530 HC webbing cutter

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Beaty View Post
    Thanks Bill for your reply, I have checked the emergency stop button and the safety interlock. Not sure where the fuses are butt will try locating them!
    Do you have a meter? Pretty hard to troubleshoot without one. On my GWeike machine the lid switch was flaky at times and since you had that door open and closed a lot I would start there.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10