Thread: Epilog Helix 40w raster roblem

Epilog Helix 40w raster roblem

I have a problem with my Epilog Helix 40w 18x24
    While doing raster picture or anything like that it makes lines ! What is the problem?

[img=http://s18.postimg.org/3yen1w8mt/image.jpg]

I forgot to add i have replaced old original lens with new Chinese because it started to make this lines but it didin't changed anything!
    But when i work on 600dpi it works good!! Les than that it works like on the picture!
    Last edited by Ivica Vasic; 04-09-2016 at 7:27 AM. Reason: Adding some information

Hard to tell but kinda looks like banding. Do a forum search on Banding it might help. Could be other things also.
    I would do a complete alignment, clean lens and mirrors and check for loose belts and or mirrors.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

thank you very much for the reply!

i just have one question more... do you know the best way to do a nivelation of linear rods because i had a problem when i wanted to do align laser beam! if i align 1st, 2nd and 3rd point i couldnt make the 4th because laser beam is way off target! Somehow i manage to make it work ..So i found out that my linear rods are not in level! Do i use laser level or a bubble level or something else!
    there is not much experts here!
    Thank you again!