Thread: Lee Valley free shipping today through 18 April

Lee Valley free shipping today through 18 April

Finally getting my order in for the perfect handle parallel screwdrivers....

Blog Entries
    You will LOVE those drivers. Rob Lee, please make these in Phillips head! So, I guess it's time to get the bench pups I've been holding out on.

Yeah, it'll be nice to have a good set of nicely hardened flat head screwdrivers --- this also marks my first step since essentially completing my basic tools list of buying nicer replacement tools (and it's an early Father's Day gift to myself) --- really looking forward to it, and trying to decide if I'll be able to justify getting the matching set of chisels.

Ummm.... I didn't need to know that.
    Regards,
    Dick

Blog Entries
    I would personally like to thank Canada for having a favorable exchange rate. I accidentally had it set for Canadian dollars, and switched to USD and it went from $148 to $131.

Yeah, me neither (I'll probably be sleeping on the couch tonight).

Malcolm, not quite the same, but should be as nice or nicer and available w/ Phillips would be Nepros Wooden Grip Screwdrivers from Japan. I'm trying to justify a set of them as well, but that's a bit harder given the cost. Ah well, I mostly only use regular screws anyway in my projects.