Thread: Rabbit Laser QX-60-9060

Rabbit Laser QX-60-9060

I'm about to purchase the QX-60-9060 from Rabbit Laser. Thought I would ask if anyone has any comments/information (good or bad) about this machine?
    Thanks,
    Dan

No experience with their lasers, but their owner has a good reputation on the forums.

Yes, the comments on this site are what directed me towards their company. Thanks

You might consider Laser cut vs Laser works (rdworks). I would rather have a system with laser works vs the controller they use that uses Laser cut. Not a deal killer by any means, but that would be my preference.

As far as the machine goes, the rabbit Lasers themselves have a good reputation. Dave, who I highly respect, gives the the maker (Jinan King Rabbit) high marks.
    Last edited by Keith Winter; 04-04-2016 at 8:06 PM.
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

At the end of this month I will have had my machine for one year. The build quality is very good and the set up and training were a huge value to me since I had no past laser experience. I would highly recommend the machine and company selling it. Take good notes during your training, like any new equipment there is a learning curve.
    Enjoy, Scott
    Rabbit Laser RL-60-1290, Rotary attachment, Corel Draw x6, Bobcad Ver 27
    Juki-LU 2810-7, Juki 1900 AHS, Juki LU-1508, Juki LH-3188-7, Juki LH 1182
    Sheffield 530 HC webbing cutter

Totally agree with Scott Marquez. My machine from Rabbit is still doing insane cuts - using full bed size and no sign of overuse. I have been running it hard since February. Every day. Big plus from having Ray Scott set me up on-site.
    john.blazy_dichrolam_llc
    Delta Unisaw, Rabbit QX-80-1290 80W Laser, 5 x 12 ft laminating ovens, Powermax 22/44, Accuspray guns, Covington diamond lap and the usual assortment of cool toys / tools.

Thanks everyone for your comments and information.

I'd did schedule a installation/setup/training with Ray, so I'm glad to hear that was a good decision also.