Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Files in Searched threads

No Files in Searched threads

This is still an issue When ever I search for a cdr file the threads come up but the attached files are not there. Will this be fixed?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert... I don't use cdr files but I thought I'd try searching it just to see. All the threads that came up in the search did have the cdr files attached......

Well maybe I'm not searching right. what did you type in and which search did you use, advanced or forum search

Quote Originally Posted by Barry McFadden View Post
    Bert... I don't use cdr files but I thought I'd try searching it just to see. All the threads that came up in the search did have the cdr files attached......
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert,

There is still a block of file attachments that the latest vBulletin upgrade seems to keep removing the links. The files are still physically on our drive but the software removes them after Aaron reinstates the links. This problem only involves a block of files from a particular time frame.

I have reported this problem to Aaron just a few minutes ago.

Thanks Keith I'll try again in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Bert,

There is still a block of file attachments that the latest vBulletin upgrade seems to keep removing the links. The files are still physically on our drive but the software removes them after Aaron reinstates the links. This problem only involves a block of files from a particular time frame.

I have reported this problem to Aaron just a few minutes ago.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

This issue was resolved last week, and no files have been removed since then. I am not seeing any missing CDR files. Keep in mind that CDR files do not have thumbnails, so it might be confused for not having an attachment. Please let me know if this is not the case.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator

Bert...I used the advanced search in the top right corner and simply searched.... CDR....

ok I used advanced search "CDR Chair" brought me here see attached
    no file.jpgIt says heres a file but theres no file here what am I doing wrong
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert.. I searched that same thread and there is no attachment showing for me as well...... I'm curious as to why it says nofile.jpg in the bottom right corner....

Heres another searched advanced "cdr wolf head"
    Another no file.jpgno file attached. Doesn't matter what I search for theres never a file attached. What am I doing wrong here??????
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

It also says there is a CDR file attached

Bert.. I searched that same thread and there is no attachment showing for me as well...... I'm curious as to why it says nofile.jpg in the bottom right corner....
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    It also says there is a CDR file attached
    Bert, include a link to the thread you're talking about.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Bert... see if the attachment in this http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...1874-Sword-cdr shows up for you...

Yes it did and then I closed my browser came back and searched and It came up ok .
    So I still don't see why all these others are not showing

Bert... see if the attachment in this http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...1874-Sword-cdr shows up for you...
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I have made some more updates, and the attached images should now show up in your searches. Let me know if this is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Yes it did and then I closed my browser came back and searched and It came up ok .
    So I still don't see why all these others are not showing
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator